Friday, March 16, 2007

Second Life.....

I just had one of the most strange yet incredible experiences of my life....my second life that is. The church I am a member of has set up a presence in the online game second life. They created a virtual campus ( we have many locations that get teaching via satellite transmission) that looks like one of our real world locations. So I was hanging out in the lobby and someone came in and started asking questions. And God led me though my first ever on line witness. It was wild! I am so excited for this guy! He was someone who would never set foot inside a real church...but was impressed that we were willing to come where he was. I hope he finds everlasting life in second life!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a great experience at the second life campus Kyle! Keep on allowing God to do great things through your life man.

Kyle McCLain said...

Thanks Alan. I am humbled by all that God is doing in my life almost to the point of embarrassment

Anonymous said...

Kyle, that is amazing. I am so exited that God used you in this amazing way.